Multi-Family Office -
Family Board of DirectorsTM
IMAGINE HAVING A DEDICATED TEAM OF EXPERTS OVERSEEING YOUR FAMILY’S FINANCIAL MATTERS, SO YOU HAVE MORE TIME AND ENERGY TO FOCUS ON WHAT YOU DO BEST
As a fully independent, fiduciary family office, the only people we answer to are our clients. That means our advice is never compromised by conflicts of interest or financial incentives to sell certain products. Instead, we’re legally and ethically required to act in your best interest.
This commitment doesn’t end with our primary clients. We’re also available to educate and advise your children and grandchildren on major financial decisions like career changes, home ownership, or vehicle purchases, and prepare them to be responsible stewards of your family wealth.
Think of us as the smart friend you can call for advice any time an important or complicated financial matter arises
Your Family Office Team includes CPAs, estate planning attorneys, CFA® charter holders, and other specialists who are responsible for managing every aspect of your financial wellbeing. You’ll also benefit from our deep bench of investment and administrative professionals working behind the scenes to support you and your team.
Need help evaluating investment opportunities? Our team has the expertise to help you navigate complex public and private investments, including venture capital, private equity, real estate, and business partnerships. We’ll also help you anticipate potential tax consequences and identify opportunities to minimize these costs through charitable giving, estate planning, and other tax planning strategies.
If you hold insider stock and/or options, we can help you manage the various risks inherent to these types of securities, as well as the associated legal and tax issues. And speaking of risk management, while we don’t sell insurance, we’ll help you and your family evaluate your insurance needs so you can rest assured you have the proper coverage.
AS A FAMILY OFFICE CLIENT, YOU CAN EXPECT THE FOLLOWING FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- We consult as needed with leading specialists in areas such as aircraft law, art, wine, real estate development, partnership valuation, oil and gas investments, etc.
- We enjoy exceptionally low turnover, ensuring our clients work with the same professionals for decades rather than years or months.
- A key advantage of our small and stable team structure is the strength of our relationships with each family member, and the high quality of education and mentoring this allows for second and third generation family members.
- Family office client fees can be calculated based on assets under management or charged as a flat quarterly fee. Fees are determined by each family’s unique needs.
- Our clients save far more each year than our fee through short-term and long-term tax savings and risk reduction, and taking advantage of opportunities, sticking to a disciplined strategy, and avoiding dangers.
In addition, we strive to meet your family’s aspirational goals by offering a range of concierge services to help you make savvy decisions when acquiring, owning, and selling high-ticket items. For example:
- Aviation – Interested in flying private? We can help you decide between fractional ownership, an occasional use program, or outright aircraft ownership. If you take the latter route, we will help project long-term maintenance and ownership costs and work with the very best to navigate the complex legal issues associated with aircraft ownership.
- Art – While art is generally purchased for personal enjoyment, fine art curation can become a lucrative passion. We provide valuable experience in procuring, maintaining, insuring, appraising, and selling fine art.
- Wine – Traditionally purchased for personal enjoyment, fine wine collection has also been a financially rewarding hobby in recent years. We have close contacts within the wine world’s leading auction houses, and experience insuring, appraising, and selling world-class wine collections.
- Vehicles – Our passion for all things automotive runs deep. We enjoy helping clients locate, purchase, insure, and sell automobiles ranging from rarified antiques to modern supercars.
- Yachts and Boats – We have relationships with professionals including naval architects, marine surveyors, marine finance, insurance, brokerage, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and staffing. We help clients with decisions on type of vessel and appropriate options. We assist with slip location, which in these days can be daunting.
No matter your goals, we go the extra mile to help you achieve them while ensuring your family’s wealth and legacy are secure for generations to come. To learn more about our Family Office Solutions, please schedule a complimentary introductory meeting.